Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday 28 February 2011

Fairy Tales.Sapsorrow.

In our last meeting we decided that we would read fairy tales. Yes, you read that right…. fairy tales.
Fairy tales are used for language learning in many countries and as they say “teaching and learning languages can be easy and fun trough Fairy Tales, whether you are an experienced linguist or have limited language skills”.
So even if we are “experienced linguists” I am sure we will enjoy reading Sapsorrow.
We will also be able to watch the episode Sapsorrow from The Storyteller on YouTube.
The Storyteller is a TV series. It is an American/British production from 1988 and was created by Jim Henson. I was living in Ireland when I first watched The Storyteller, and although I was no little girl by them I loved it.
I am sure you will like it a lot. But if you don´t please let me know, write a comment on our blog…..

1 comment:

  1. I'm very interested. Is posible to obtain the letters of the stories?
    VIDAL TENREIRO

    ReplyDelete